Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Nothing is Impossible

I am up to 20% of my monthly support and hoping to reach 50% by the end of the month. That's a big jump! BUT, it's really not too bad! I've broken it down a little bit and realized that in order to reach 50% of my monthly support in the next 10 days I just have to find:

7 (and a half) people willing to give $100 a month.
OR
10 people willing to give $75 a month.
OR
15 people willing to give $50 a month.
OR 
30 people willing to give $25 a month.
OR
37 people willing to give $20 a month.
OR
75 people willing to give $10 a month.
OR
745 people willing to give $1 a month.

Nothing is impossible and God will provide. I was recently reading about the Israelites leaving Egypt and how they were to ask the Egyptians for their things and the Egyptians gave them to the Israelites! That seems weird to me, but it shows how God provides for His people in ways we would never even guess. Please consider if you are able and willing to support me in my new ministry. And don't let your pride stop you, no gift is insignificant. We cannot even fathom what God is able to do with just a few dollars. He fed 5000 with some bread and fish, and I know He will continue to amaze us!

No comments:

Post a Comment