Tuesday, January 14, 2014

God Provides


Hey All!

Just a quick update for you on my support raising. It is hard! It is scary! It is much more challenging than I even imagined! BUT it is what God has for me right now, so I persevere! As of yesterday I have reached 15% of my monthly goal. There is a long way to go, but it is so evident that the Lord is working and providing for me in this. Thank you to those of you who have already supported me financially, and to those who are still praying about it! Thank you also for your prayers and encouragement. I couldn't do it without all of you! 


If you are interested in supporting me and not sure how please let me know! I would be happy to give you more information about what I'll be doing and how you can help! God bless! 





No comments:

Post a Comment