Thursday, July 19, 2012

39 And Counting

39.
39 days till I leave.
That's so close.
I still have things to do.
Get a suit case.
Pack that suit case.
Sell my car.
Hang out with friends.
Clean my room.
Travel to Idaho for a wedding.
Get rid of a bunch of stuff.
Make memories.

It's funny how when we have a number we are more apt to follow through on things. Before I knew I was going to New Zealand I knew that I should clean my room. Go through all my stuff and get rid of lots. Value times with people. Enjoy everyday. And all that stuff...but with a countdown it makes me want all that more. I want to accomplish it because I have a limited number of days to do it. 

But honestly, that's how we should always live...our days are limited. Maybe you and I only have 39 days left in life...think about what you want to accomplish in life and live with the urgency to actually accomplish it...instead of just putting it off till next  week, or next year, or never. 

No comments:

Post a Comment