Monday, July 16, 2012

 It's funny how God works. Sometimes I think He just has to be so blatant in order for me to notice that it's really Him working and not my plans. I sent in my paperwork and my passport for a visa a little while ago and have just been waiting and praying hoping it all goes through and that I filled everything out right (It was quite an extensive process). 

Today my grandma asked me how she could pray for me. My answer...Pray that I get my visa.

When I got home I checked the mail...there it was. My passport is back with my visa in it! I'm welcome in New Zealand from right now until June 30, 2013!! 

It could be easy to say it all just went through because I had no red flags, but I know that it all went through because this next step is part of God's plan for my life. I am so excited to keep on pursuing Jesus this year. New Zealand here I come in 42 days!

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Shelby Mike, you are such a beautiful example of Jesus! I love you! -Steph

    ReplyDelete