Thursday, May 2, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me!

Well here we go… on the morning of my birthday this beautiful outfit was laid out for me to put on by my roommates. I wasn't quite sure what to do, but I put it on and got ready to embrace the day.
They said since my favorite color is rainbow I had to wear it all day and they decided to surround me with a rainbow too, and assigned everyone a color to wear all day.
After lunch they took me on a scavenger hunt that lasted all afternoon. 
All around our house and yard. I had to go to each person in the "family" to get clues or do something else.
No day is complete for me without a wheelbarrow ride these days
At one clue I stopped for a tea part with the boys
Later I had a clue that led me to a coffee date with Kelcey 
Jess played me a song on the piano 
The boys kept on making me hot drinks all day! I've never been so hydrated!
Card with Erica…I won…of course
Amy took me for a bike ride…the first one they let me go on since I ruined my foot…gonna say I didn't feel all that safe once Jess and Erica let go, but it was fun and I survived! 
Kelc did my nails 
And it ended with brownies and ice cream and games all evening. 

1 comment:

  1. What a great birthday you had! And a wonderful "family" you had to spend it with!
    I enjoy reading your blog posts--and even if I don't comment on them--I'm reading them--and praying for you. Hope your foot is feeling better :)
    Praying God will continue to bless you--love you Shelby---hugs papa & mama Jansen

    ReplyDelete