Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I thought that I would introduce you to some of my neighbors. This weekend I went for a 'run', but unfortunately I took my camera as well, so it wasn't quite the exercise I was hoping for, but it sure was beautiful! Take a look...

This guy lives just down the street from us. I think his name is Ted, but there are 2 and I get them confused.

A bed and breakfast just down the way from us.

Cutest little guy ever. He comes to the fence if you stop to talk to him.

Secrets
We have fence post people all over.


I love them!

Turn here to get to our house...Woodbury Road!

Sheep and beauty abound 

It's finally legal to drive 100! Only it's kilometers instead of miles....bummer.

The bridge by our house is one lane (as are many here) always check for cars before driving on!

Right outside our house

Pretty flowers basking in the sun.

The flowers in our yard. Yay spring time!

My favorite!

If you're ever having a 'fat day' just be glad you don't have fluff on top too!

Not many stories here, but just know these are the things I see pretty much every day. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment